TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Expert-Dr. Charles Minor Harvey
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Expert-Dr. Charles Minor Harvey Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone ever dealt with this man as an expert? I have an intentional injury to a child case coming up and the defense has designated him as an expert in the case. The medical evidence we are dealing with indicates an intentional brain injury, likely from a shake/slam.

Any assistance that you all have on this matter would be greatly appreciated!

kcomte@co.brazos.tx.us

Posts: 9 | Location: Bryan, Texas, USA | Registered: February 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Contact the attorney that works with the Shaken Baby Alliance. He may have some information on experts for you.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm involved with a capital case where he may testify at the state habeas hearing. (The defense consulted him before trial, but didn't call him.) The hearing's scheduled next month. I'll let you know how it goes.

Dr. Harvey is a forensic pathologist and used to work for the Tarrant Co. ME's office. He now does forensic consultation work. He currently lives outside Houston. (I'll e-mail you his current contact info.)

Posts: 218 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post