TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Login/Join 
posted

Question:
How many of us out there are so addicted to contact with others in the prosecuting community that we actually check the TDCAA website on Christmas Day?

I hope everyone has a very merry Christmas (or other holiday you celebrate this season) and a blessed New Year! Stay safe and warm!

[This message was edited by Gretchen on 12-24-06 at .]

Choices:
Me, me, me!!! Pick Me!!!
Are you kidding? I'm responding three weeks later...
Only checking because I'm expecting a visit from Santa on my Private Topics.
Not addicted to the forums, just obsessed with noodling and banjos.
I'm just checking to see if my name is on the gritsforbreakfast blog this week.

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just up late waiting for Santa.

Merry Christmas and a Happy (and safe) New Year to everyone !!

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or up early waiting on Santa!

Merry Christmas to the Brownlees, The Choes, The Brumlees, The APs (sp, so hard to spell), The Neilsons, The Durfees, The Newells, and all those other little DA children around the state whose parents make my life so much better every day!

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sad, sad, sad. Hope you all had a Merry. Thanks to all of you that keep our State a safer and saner place. Noodlers and banjo players as well.

Posts: 293 | Location: Austin, TX, US | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A belated Merry Christmas (we're still inside the 12 days, you know) and a Happy New Year to everyone listed, as well as my good friends (at least I feel that way -- they may not) at TDCAA and around the state. Santa apparently came early to my house, since my kids were up at 5:00 a.m. We're still trying to recover.

Rock on.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
at least you went to sleep. Wink just kidding. merry christmas to all.

p.s.-i checked the forum on christmas day on our nintendo wii, but was unable to post anything as the kids really wanted to play wii boxing. as my five year old told me prior to the bell on the first round, "dad, i'm not going to give you a chance."

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post