TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Who will get the first case?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who will get the first case? Login/Join 
posted
Heard about Chat Roulette yet? For a quick rundown on this new website, watch Jon Stewart's explanation by clicking here.

What crimes are committed?

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know, but you owe me a new laptop after Brian Williams' part in that video.

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I dunno- anybody prosecuted anything off of 4chan?

There was also a "review" of chat roulette on NPR not too long ago. Isn't the internet wonderful?

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The internet truly is becoming the electronic version of restrooms in highway rest stops.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Consumer Alert: Parents Should Keep Children Away From new Video Chat Web Site Chatroulette.com

AG press release

March 8, 2010

[excerpt:] "An undercover investigation by the Cyber Crimes Unit revealed startling results. Nearly half of the randomly selected users encountered by Cyber Crimes investigators immediately exposed themselves and conducted sexually explicit acts on camera."

Eek

Posts: 2426 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post