TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    How would you explain it?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How would you explain it? Login/Join 
posted
Houston police are investigating the stabbing death of man early this morning near downtown. Investigators said a man was found dead in an apartment about 4 a.m. in the 3300 block of Houston Avenue. He had been stabbed at least once. A woman who lives in the apartment said she didn't know who had killed the man, police said.

Details.

[This message was edited by JB on 04-06-09 at .]

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Obviously it's suicide. She said she didn't do it and they broke up recently. Poor guy is upset and kills himself.

Gosh JB, how else would you explain it?

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the movie Chicago: "I'm standin' in the kitchen, carving up a chicken for dinner, minding my own business, when in storms my husband, Wilbur, in a jealous rage. 'You've been screwing the milkman,' he said. He was crazy, and he kept on screaming, 'You've been screwing the milkman.' And then he ran [backed?] into my knife... he ran [backed?] into my knife ten times."

[This message was edited by JB on 04-07-09 at .]

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Backwards.....

Posts: 374 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was it an 'assault knife'? Those things have been known to cause crime in and of themselves.

Posts: 137 | Location: Corsicana, TX | Registered: May 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Suicide is totally possible. We had two dead guys, shot, stuffed into a trunk of a car, and some believed it was suicide.

So, I would not be, even a little bit, shocked if he stabbed himself 10 times...nope.

Posts: 286 | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe he really wanted to die so he stabbed himself over and over again, in the back.

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post