TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Defense expert Dwain Fuller forensic toxicologist
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Defense expert Dwain Fuller forensic toxicologist Login/Join 
posted
Fuller has been noticed as expert on DWI prescription drugs in blood case. Please contact me at daphne.session@co.houston.tx.us or 936-544-3255 ext 270 if you have any information.

Daphne

Posts: 2 | Location: tyler, texas | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This guy is new to me, and most of the rest of the state from the sounds of silence on the forums.
But I did want to let you know that the National Traffic Law Center has a wonderful attorney, Mark Neil that keeps track of DWI and Intoxication Offense experts from around the country. Here is his e-mail. mneil@ndaa.org

First, contact him if these forums don't produce a result for you.

But, second, there is a price. If you have materials where you destroyed a local or national defense expert in DWI related topics please give him your materials so they can be shared. Unlike any other area of law as prosecutors if one of us does well we all do well. Consider asking and helping.

Posts: 293 | Location: Austin, TX, US | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr Fuller as also been a contributor to the forum, see hereweb page

Posts: 293 | Location: Austin, TX, US | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks

Daphne

Posts: 2 | Location: tyler, texas | Registered: October 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post