TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Human Growth Hormone
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Human Growth Hormone Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know of a private or government lab able to test for human growth hormone? One of our local crime labs has inquired. Chemist says that the molecule is too big to be tested with the instrumments routinely used for controlled substances/dangerous drugs.

Posts: 1 | Location: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There is a lab over in Pasadena that may be able to help you. I send all my urine samples from DRE exams there and get the results back in 5-7 days versus 8-11 months with DPS. The link is below.

Are you testing a substance to determine if it is HGH or a biological sample for the presence of HGH? To test a biological sample for the presence of HGH you will, most likely, have to find a lab used by the IOC. Last time I heard there are only a couple of labs in the world that can test for it and they are overseas. This is one of the many reasons that HGH use has become so plentiful in sports nowadays.

http://www.onesourcetox.com/

Posts: 30 | Location: Austin,Williamson County, Texas | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post