TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Bill Flynn, Defense Expert
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bill Flynn, Defense Expert Login/Join 
posted
I posted this message under defense expert, but I thought I would try it out here. Have any of you had William "Bill" Flynn testify for the defense? He is going to testify that the defendant was insane at the time of the murder. Any comments or transcripts would be appreciated. One person has already responded, but I accidently deleted the message before I could view it or see who sent it. Please feel free to resend whatever was sent. I can't help that I can be technologically challenged at times. Thanks for the response.

Posts: 2 | Location: Dallas, Texas, United States | Registered: December 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I found one case out of Dallas where I think he was rejected as an expert on eyewitness testimony, Rodriguez, 2006 WL 2076445. I'll email you the opinion.

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
See also, Garza v. State, No. 13-06-00666-CR, 2008 Tex. App. Lexis 2033 (Tex. App. - Corpus Christi March 20, 2008) (not designated for publication).

Catherine Luft

Posts: 5 | Location: Denton, Texas | Registered: July 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post