TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Interesting Android App
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Interesting Android App Login/Join 
posted
Getting arrested? Use this app to alert important people

If you ever get arrested, odds are you'll want to inform the important people in your life � your friends, family members and perhaps your lawyer � about the situation. Thanks to a free Android app, you can alert all of those individuals with the touch of a single button � assuming that you manage to reach for your phone, of course.

The app is called I'm Getting Arrested and � according to its description � it was "inspired by a real Occupy Wall Street incident" of some sort. (Perhaps someone was desperately attempting to inform his or her dear ones of an arrest or similar?)

Rest of the Story

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, the user doesn't get shot when he reaches in his pocket for the phone.

Posts: 366 | Location: Plainview, Hale County | Registered: January 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Creating the need for a "I have been shot while resisting arrest app"

Posts: 293 | Location: Austin, TX, US | Registered: September 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
creating the need for one more, this time for the cops: "I'm gonna be late home: stuck doing paperwork because some idiot went for his phone.."

Posts: 3 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post