TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Defendant Urinates in Trashcan in District Court (oh and there is a video too!)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Defendant Urinates in Trashcan in District Court (oh and there is a video too!) Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 10 | Location: Athens, TX | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What do you expect?

He thought the motto was the "I'll Show You Mine State", instead of the "Show Me State".

Wasn't Missouri where John Ashcroft was beaten in a Senate race by a dead guy?

Posts: 218 | Location: The Border | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do the reporters keep saying "Attention Center" instead of "Detention Center?"

Posts: 95 | Location: Granbury, Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Russell said the court had several options at its disposal for restraining Webb if he did not cooperate, including duct tape.

That's a judge who knows how to control his courtroom...

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Right, and everybody knows how difficult it is to go through duct tape....

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lori,

Don't ask me why, but that is what it is called "Smith County Juvenile Attention Center".

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A.P. Merillat:
Right, and everybody knows how difficult it is to go through duct tape....

As with all things duct tape, if the defendant can get free, you're just not using enough of it...

Posts: 394 | Location: Waco, Tx | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was he pissed off about something?

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What do you want to bet that the astronauts carryied duct tape with them on their flights!

Janette A

Posts: 674 | Location: Austin, Texas, United States | Registered: March 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by J Ansolabehere:
What do you want to bet that the astronauts carryied duct tape with them on their flights!

Of course they did, and it saved their ass at least once:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zm5nUEG5Bjo

posted Hide Post

Posts: 10 | Location: Athens, TX | Registered: May 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post