TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Bon appetit
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Bon appetit Login/Join 
posted

Posts: 723 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 9-year old daughter saw this story and wanted to know why a man would try to swallow a cooking utensil. Ah, to be so innocent again.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
John, I had to laugh when I saw your post. It took me 15-20 seconds to realize what your daughter's misconception was. Today when I hear the word "pot" I automatically think of the green stuff.

[This message was edited by BLeonard on 11-21-03 at .]

Posts: 723 | Location: Fort Worth, TX, USA | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe it was a very large bag (5-50lbs) and he was trying to avoid a felony. Don't sell these clever criminals short.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe he was a Linda Lovelace impersonator.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Make that "a bad Linda Lovelace impersonator" ... Smile

Posts: 2425 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actually, since she passed away, I would say his impression is dead on.

Posts: 97 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post