TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Medicaid Fraud
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Medicaid Fraud Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone ever prosecuted a case of Medicaid fraud? I've had one dumped in my lap by the AG's office, and they refuse to come to my county and handle it themselves. I'd like to discuss the ins and outs with someone whose handle one of these before. Please contact me directly. Thanks!

Posts: 200 | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've done a few. The Tyler office here does a GREAT job with them. They don't have many prosecutors in that section and most of the ones that they do have are usually tied up in federal court. I also know that section is generally county friendly so if you don't feel you're getting the help/support you need, work your way up the chain to Austin. Only "issue" I have with that section is that it's admin is mostly former FBI officers and not attorneys, so sometimes they don't speak our langauge Smile.
They are also VERY helpful in getting you any "experts" (read that bean counters) that you will need for trial if it gets that far.

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post