TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Asset Forfeiture/Gambling
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Asset Forfeiture/Gambling Login/Join 
posted
Who has handled an asset forfeiture case that involves gambling proceeds? If you have please leave your name and phone number so I can call you.

Posts: 170 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: May 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately, we've had more than our share of that work. You can call me at (806) 379-2255 or e-mail me at the address in my member profile for the gory details.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am stumbling through some of those cases now, too. Feel free to e-mail and I'll tell you what I can.

Posts: 114 | Location: Bryan, Texas, USA | Registered: January 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scot should answer all your questions, but if you can't reach him, I have several years of experience with it, and almost as many appeals as Brumley! 512-463-3088.

Posts: 97 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post