TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas Login/Join 
posted
Even St. Nick isn't safe these days. See the story here. Puts a new wrinkle on the "naughty or nice" thing, doesn't it?

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gotta be the suit, chicks love the suit. (Could be the ride.)

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Like Batman's car or a Ranger's hat, it's just cool.

Posts: 61 | Location: Palestine, Texas USA | Registered: April 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas, guitar man, and I hope you don't get "allegedly" groped by a perv on crutches this holiday season.

And Scottie Ray, I hope Santa is bringing you a Line6 Pocket Pod! Never fear, I'm asking Santa for one as well, so you can use mine if that is not on your list.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ho Ho Ho.

Posts: 764 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post