TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    software question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

software question Login/Join 
posted
We are currently using "Bounceback" hot check software and a few problems have developed that they are not able to resolve. Considering switching and am looking for recommendations from others as to what you are using and how you like it.
Thanks

Posts: 568 | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I use CLASS software out of Victoria for my database and hot check software. They can make any changes to customize it for your needs. I have been very satisfied. Call me if you need any information: 979-732-8203.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We have used CLASS for about four years, and wouldn't take for it. They provide great training in the office, and are with you for whatever you need. THey are more than willing to customize the program to fit your needs - and even converted my old MS Works data into the system, all for a price a very rural county could afford.

Unlike some bigger companies, they are very flexible. While they were here doing the install, my cancer was discovered and we were trying to arrange for me to be out for a couple of weeks. THey worked with us, and everything came out great.

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. Lisa, since you are close, If you don't mind I might bring my check coordinator over sometime to look at the software in action.

Posts: 568 | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please feel free! Kandy and I will be glad to show off the system!

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post