TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    SOB permit apps needed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SOB permit apps needed Login/Join 
posted
We have a pretty good SOB ordinance, but never went to the trouble of creating applications - now are in need.

I have some I could try to make work, but they are .pdf files and I can't convert them. Roll Eyes

If anyone has some that they can share that are in MS Word or can convert Adobe - it would be a huge help and time saver (the person making the request is starting to complain that it is taking too long to get an app....)
Thanks

Lisa L. Peterson
Nolan County Attorney

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am interested in pursuing an ordinance that requires SOBs to obtain a permit. We have a few here in our county that perhaps I could get rid of.

What is the test to see if a person is an SOB? Is the County Attorney's subjective opinion used?

Posts: 366 | Location: Plainview, Hale County | Registered: January 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just e-mailed you one.

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jim, how many "investigative" trips will it take you to form that subjective opinion?

Posts: 63 | Location: Midland, TX | Registered: September 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May want to check with someone in Lubbock after the weekend they had!
Looks like it is going to get a lot of press.

Posts: 568 | Registered: November 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I had better clarify--

I was talking about people who are SOBs, not businesses that are SOBs.

I avoid the latter like the plague.

Posts: 366 | Location: Plainview, Hale County | Registered: January 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post