TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Remind you of anyone you work with regularly?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Remind you of anyone you work with regularly? Login/Join 
posted
I came across this headline, and I thought I would pass it on.

"French doctors are amazed that a 44-year-old civil servant with an abnormally small brain has led a normal life with a slightly lower than normal IQ, according to a report on Physorg.com."

Of course, the fact that he's French is only slightly less surprising than the fact that he works for the government.

[This message was edited by Fresno Bob on 07-24-07 at .]

Posts: 62 | Registered: March 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To set the record straight, since many folks undoubtedly have concluded that a certain county attorney in the Texas Panhandle was the subject of this story:

I am 40, not 44.
I have never been to France.

Other than that, however, the confusion is understandable.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
that's funny. Smile

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Brumley:
To set the record straight, since many folks undoubtedly have concluded that a certain county attorney in the Texas Panhandle was the subject of this story:

I am 40, not 44.
I have never been to France.

Other than that, however, the confusion is understandable.

Nobody thought it was about you, Scottie B. The story didn't mention anything about Stratocasters, Martins, or Taylors. The article also said nothing about momma getting out of prison, pickup trucks, trains, or driving in the rain.

See, all of your friends KNEW it couldn't be you! Big Grin

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dang, I thought that guy's brain was unusually huge. No wonder I'm only allowed 4 strings on my guitar.

Posts: 751 | Location: Huntsville, Tx | Registered: January 31, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post