TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Data Processing Services Agreement
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Data Processing Services Agreement Login/Join 
posted
I am reviewing an agreement that would be between our county and a firm that provides software for keeping indigent health records. The agreement consists of a Data Processing Services Agreement and a License Agreement, among other things.

There are several things that I am going to suggest that the commissioners may want to change in the Data Processing Agreement. Looking at the License Agreement, which of course gives the county the right to use the software, I notice several provisions that should also be changed, if both agreements are going to be consistent with each other. The main areas are choice of venue, limitations, and disclaimer of warranties.

Has anyone had any experience with this type of agreement, and if so, do you think that the license agrement and data processing agreement need consistent provsions to make things work smoothly?

Posts: 366 | Location: Plainview, Hale County | Registered: January 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post