TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Sexually Oriented Businesses
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sexually Oriented Businesses Login/Join 
posted
Can everyone tell me how much they charge to process an application and for the yearly license fee? We currently charge $500 and it is not enough. I was wondering about the rest of the State.

Posts: 45 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: November 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Do they pay in singles?

Big Grin
(sorry, couldn't resist)

Posts: 2426 | Location: TDCAA | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shannon, good to see that repeat fatherhood hasn't dulled your wit. Congratulations and here is hoping that you can catch up on your sleep.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love you guys sense of humor! But, I still need assistance because I know my Court will ask me what other counties charge.

Posts: 45 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: November 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We, like you, charge $500. Doesn't seem like much. It will, however, buy a good bit of hand sanitizer to use after you've handled their paperwork.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post