TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    CA and ACA Private Practice in Courthouse
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CA and ACA Private Practice in Courthouse Login/Join 
posted
Do any of ya'll have a private practice in the Courthouse? What about your Assistant County Attorney? What do you reimburse the County for? How often do you renew/revise your resolution allowing the private practice? Do you receive a 1099 from the County for the value of the benefit you privately get from the County? (not my words) Just wondering because I have a jerk JP (who got someone to run against me in the last election - they obviously lost) whose come to Commissioners Court complaining about my Courthouse private practice. (He made it a big deal in the election too, retired attorney from D.C. only been JP for two years but knows more than everyone else!) I'm in process of getting an Assistant County Attorney who'll also need to privately work out of Courthouse. He's trying to convince Auditor, Commissioners Court that I'm getting a monetary benefit that a value should be placed at $2,500 month = sure! HA!
ConfusedI need yall's help! Please respond or call me at 325-247-7733.
Cheryll Mabray
Llano County Attorney

Posts: 5 | Location: Llano,Tx,US | Registered: April 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post