TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Election Contracts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Election Contracts Login/Join 
posted
For the first time, my county clerk desires to enter into a contract for election services with the two party chairs, pursuant to section 31.092 of the election code.

I realize that the secretary of state has a form for such contracts, but the form seems quite lacking in substance to me.

Would any of you be able to share what contracts your counties have used for this purpose?

Thanks,

Bryce

Posts: 35 | Location: Wichita Falls, TX USA | Registered: May 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone?

Posts: 35 | Location: Wichita Falls, TX USA | Registered: May 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Take a look at Section 123.033 of the Election Code for info on the rental of equipment to a party for the primary. Rates are set by statute, but the County can make reasonable requirements to ensure the safety of its equipment. Please feel free to call me if you have any other questions.

Posts: 188 | Location: Lubbock, Texas USA | Registered: October 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tarrant County Election Administrator does these contracts, I feel pretty certain he'd share a copy with your clerk. A.D.

Posts: 341 | Location: Tarrant County, Texas | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post