TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Corporate Takeover / Lockout
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Corporate Takeover / Lockout Login/Join 
posted
When the company (Wycoff Communications) I was working for filed bankruptcy I formed two (2) corporations because I had good credit and the agreement was that we (Joe Wycoff and myself) would be partners. I listed Mr. Wycoff as my General Manager @ $1,000/wk and myself as President and CFO @ $600/wk (later raised to $800/wk). The businesses were on shaky ground from day one. I held them together as best I could. Mr. Wycoff spent money as if there were no end to it. I told him that sales taxes were overdue and that we needed to put this money aside. He didn't heed my advice and we were soon overextended to the tune of over $50,000.00. On October 5, 2003, I was informed that I had been locked out of the office and that an audit was to be performed. No reason was given. I was told that I would be on paid leave until such time as the audit was completed. After two weeks, Mr. Wycoff informed me that I no longer worked there. I had no way to get possession of my files because the building lease was in Mr. Wycoff's name and he threatened legal action (police) if I tried to get in. Mr. Wycoff has refuse to talk with me either in person or by phone. All I'm interested in at this time is to regain my good name and credit rating and collect what is owed to me. Mr. Wycoff, at present,owes me about $4,500.00 for AT&T cell phone services which were acquired in my name, $1,100.00 which I paid by credit card in order to keep our work crew in a motel and get a job completed, $345.00 for Comcast service I paid for, about $300.00 in petty cash distributions out of my pocket and $1,600.00 for the two weeks paid leave. I am in dire need of some legal assistance. I want the corporation either shut down or taken out of my name. The last time I had access to the files, we had over $250,000.00 in receivable, about $20-30,000.00 in payables and, of course, the $50,000+ which would be due for sales taxes. I would be willing to give an attorney anything left over and above what I have coming. Contact me for additional details at:
t.wheeler@comcast.net
or by phone at:
817-468-2327.

Posts: 2 | Location: Arlington TX | Registered: November 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a website and discussion group for prosecuting attorneys. None of us can or will give you any legal advice. Please look elsewhere!

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but thanks for replying. I really need help. Any suggestions as to where to turn? If not, just don't reply to this.

Thanks anyway.

Posts: 2 | Location: Arlington TX | Registered: November 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post