TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Richard B. Austin, Jr., Ph.D, any body worked with him?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Richard B. Austin, Jr., Ph.D, any body worked with him? Login/Join 
posted
Richard B. Austin, Jr. Ph.D. Clinical Psychologist from Houston is being proposed to do a sexual offender evaluation in a CPS case I am handling. I am the ADA in Bastrop Dist. Attorney's Office that represents CPS. My research shows Dr. Austin is not licensed to do sex offender treatment in Texas. I am curious if anyone has worked with him or has any impressions.

Posts: 18 | Location: Bastrop, TX. USA | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Your co-worker KMH can get you the scoop from Karen G in Houston. If she doesn't have her number email me and I'll send it to you.

Posts: 641 | Location: Longview, Texas | Registered: October 10, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stacey, thanks very much for your post. We were able to contact Karen G. and get information about Dr. Austin. The issue is now resolved. Thanks again, Stephen

Posts: 18 | Location: Bastrop, TX. USA | Registered: February 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post