TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Brady Disclosure from Hell
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brady Disclosure from Hell Login/Join 
posted
From MSNBC:

quote:
ROANOKE, Va. - A sheriff and 12 uniformed employees were charged in a racketeering indictment unsealed Thursday that claims drugs and guns seized from criminals were resold to the community.

A U.S. Postal Service employee, a probation officer and five citizens also were charged in the 34-count indictment. The charges include racketeering conspiracy, firearms charges, narcotics distribution, obstruction of justice and perjury.

Posts: 478 | Location: Parker County, Texas | Registered: March 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This isn't a Brady disclosure; it's a misunderstood community industries program. Wink And, lest we lose sight of a key aspect of this, apparently all parties were fully clothed at all relevant times.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds to me like a innovative attempt to help the taxpayers by creating new, self-sustaining, potentially environmentally friendly (hey, crack's probably sort of biodegradable, right?) forms of government revenue.

Posts: 102 | Location: Galveston, Texas | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Brumley:
This isn't a Brady disclosure; it's a misunderstood community industries program. Wink And, lest we lose sight of a key aspect of this, apparently all parties were fully clothed at all relevant times.

And I would like to reinterate that this DID NOT happen in Georgetown and that there was NO NUDITY involved. Big Grin

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And apparently no banjo music in that county, either!

Posts: 1029 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: June 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to practice in Martinsville and still have family there. Trust me there is plenty of banjo music!martinsvillebulletin.com

Posts: 158 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post