TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Latest Defensive Maneuver
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Latest Defensive Maneuver Login/Join 
posted
One of Nigeria's biggest daily newspapers reported that police implicated a goat in an attempted automobile theft. In a front-page article on Friday, the Vanguard newspaper said that two men tried to steal a Mazda car two days earlier in Kwara State, with one suspect transforming himself into a goat as vigilantes cornered him.

Details.

To see the actual story online at the Vanguard newspaper, click here.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I bet his jury demands DNA to convict.

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Be on the look out for this suspect! He steals cars and will eat anything he can.

Posts: 293 | Location: San Antonio | Registered: January 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They probably have lots of money to go after these people in Nigeria because of all of the money left in their banks after wealthy people die without heirs. Not to brag, but I got an email from the "Executive President of Nigeria" last week to inform me that $30,000,000 was coming my way as soon as I could send them $10,000 to expedite the process.

Posts: 280 | Location: Weatherford, Texas | Registered: March 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My, what big teeth you have.

Posts: 2138 | Location: McKinney, Texas, USA | Registered: February 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I certainly don't think he should be allowed to cross the bridge.

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post