TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Criminal    Ashes? We don't need no stinkin' Ashes!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ashes? We don't need no stinkin' Ashes! Login/Join 
posted
quote:
I have a category of crimes that I like to refer to as 'aggravated stupid."

- David Warren, Athens County, Ohio prosecutor, in regards to a woman digging up her ex-boyfriend's ashes.

Okay, it does beg the question, what do you do with your ex's ashes.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven't you heard? They can make diamonds out of ashes now! Might as well get something out of your scumbag ex. Wink

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"What a beautiful stone!"

"Thank you, my ex."

"He didn't ask for it back?"

"No, that is him."

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Keith Richards, whether a true comment or not, recently was in the news regarding a novel use for his beloved father's ashes.

Posts: 2578 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I much prefer the term "Criminal Stupid" to "Aggravated Stupid"