TDCAA    TDCAA Community  Hop To Forum Categories  Civil    Oil and gas lease
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oil and gas lease Login/Join 
posted
OK - this is a new one to me. We have an oil company wanting to lease the minerals under the county precinct barn. I got the general idea from Brooks -- has anyone done this? I haven't worked mineral leases since law school....

Lisa L. Peterson
Nolan County Attorney

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chapter 71 of the Natural Resources Code controls the bidding and awarding of oil and gas leases. You might check your email later today for more, unless you have changed your email in the last year. Razz

Posts: 267 | Location: Mansfield, Texas | Registered: August 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Should we really help you? I mean, come on. We all know the potential Nolan County has to further destabilize the already volatile energy markets with its insistence on its right to maintain its "wind energy" weapons program. Big Grin

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I KNEW I could rely on Ray and Scott for excellent information delivered with a sense of humor; what more could I want?

Lisa L. Peterson
Nolan County Attorney

Posts: 736 | Location: Sweetwater TX | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post