Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Naked Thread Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Well, you have to be flexible. Pilates helps.

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How would you know? You are the OTHER Alicia Silverstone.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nude model arrested in pic shoot at The Met in NYC

Police say they arrested a 26-year-old woman who was posing naked for a photographer, and in full view of visitors, in the museum's arms and armor department on Wednesday.

Details.

Posts: 7860 | Location: Georgetown, Texas | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She was waiting to be fitted for her chastity belt. Case closed.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's wrong with baring your arms?

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
What's wrong with baring your arms?

Nothing. As I read the article it was the other bits (naughty, et al) that were the problem.

Posts: 956 | Location: Cherokee County, Rusk, Tx | Registered: July 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Naked man hijacks bus carrying students

ATLANTA, Georgia (CNN) -- An angry, naked man commandeered a school bus full of teenage students Thursday in Atlanta, police said.

The man drove the bus for less than a mile before a student confronted him and the bus crashed into a wall off the road, according to police.

Details.

Posts: 1233 | Location: Amarillo, Texas, USA | Registered: March 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know what you're thinking � "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, I've kinda lost track myself. But, being this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
William Munny is a strong contender for his best role. Defintely a runner-up.

"It's a hell of a thing killin' a man. You take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna' have . . . We all have it comin' kid."

Posts: 1243 | Location: houston, texas, u.s.a. | Registered: October 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Walt Kowalski: Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me.

JAS

Posts: 586 | Location: Denton,TX | Registered: January 08, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is he really naked if he has on a condom?

Nearly naked bus hijacker

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ESPN reporter Erin Andrews said in an interview with Oprah Winfrey that having secretly videotaped nude footage of her distributed on the Internet was a "nightmare."

Details.

posted Hide Post
At least one critic in the western Colorado town of Silt says a new sculpture of a bare-bottom rock climber is exposing the public to a little too much art.

Details.

posted Hide Post
91-year-old nude Fla. man makes arrest

LAKE WORTH, Fla. - Authorities say a 91-year-old South Florida man jumped out of bed naked and held an intruder at gunpoint until deputies arrived.

The Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office said Robert E. Thompson woke up Saturday morning after a would-be burglar climbed his backyard fence and was met by his charging dog, Rettt, a Rottweiler and Doberman pinscher mix. Thompson heard the commotion, grabbed his .38-caliber revolver and phoned police without ever getting dressed.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I hope I have that kind of energy and spunk when I'm 91. Oh, and a dog and a gun, too.

Posts: 1089 | Location: UNT Dallas | Registered: June 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 218 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: September 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thought the Skinner was trying to get to Freebo, not that they were one and the same.

posted Hide Post
A Chicago-area man arrested at O'Hare airport who is accused of taping surreptitious nude videos of ESPN reporter Erin Andrews was due to appear in federal court late Saturday morning, authorities said.

Michael David Barrett was arrested Friday night as he arrived on a flight from Buffalo, N.Y., the FBI said. He faces federal charges of interstate stalking for taking the videos, trying to sell them to celebrity Web site TMZ and posting the videos online, the FBI said in a statement.

Details.

[Note to self: put tape over peep hole in hotel room. Texas law would have made this a felony crime under a relatively recent addition to the Penal Code.]

posted Hide Post
Dallas police seek pudgy naked backyard dancer

Dallas police are looking for a man who they said repeatedly sneaks into backyards, dances around naked and then runs away. Police believe the man has been exposing himself in the same neighborhood since 2005. The most recent incident was on Sept. 30.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Waxahachie | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A naked man from Palestine was arrested Sunday afternoon in College Station after a car chase that spanned almost 60 miles through three counties while reaching speeds of more than 100 mph.

Details.